BEXLEY STUDIO SESSIONS
pricing & info
I’m Nina, mum to 3 crazy boys and living in Bexley Kent/South East London. I have been photographing families in their homes and outdoors for over 6 years, and 2 years ago, set up my own pop up studio in my home. The space is large, with perfect light, and i offer a range of baby shoots in this studio, please see below for more details.
If your looking for commercial headshots, or child modeling/actor portfolio updates, then please do click on my commercial page for more information on these sessions.
I love to chat, so any questions please just ask!
BABY’S FIRST YEAR….
Posed Newborn Photography
I am now offering Posed Newborn photography at my home pop up studio in Bexley Village DA5. This will give an alternative for clients who do not want their photographs in the family home. Sessions last approximately two hours and will include family photographs at the end. Siblings are most welcome, but it works best if they come along at the very end of the shoot. Sessions are very relaxed and are offered when your baby is between 10-20 days old (there is a little bit of leeway on this but this is the optimum time for those sleepy shots). Sessions cost £400 and include your full set of 35 fully edited digital images. Wall art is available to purchase and examples are displayed at your shoot. Booking for these sessions is best done when you have had your second scan; we can pencil in several dates so that you are in my diary. A £50 voucher will be given for use against your sitter session, valid for 8 months from your shoot date.
35 DIGITAL IMAGES
5 PROFESSIONAL PRINTS UP TO 12″ X 8″
£50 voucher towards your sitter session
Once baby is sitting confidently, its time for your sitter session! Create timeless, beautiful, understated, neutral imagery of your little one, playing with wooden toys and enjoying their new found confidence sitting up!
These sessions are themed with a white back drop. I always ask that you dress your baby in white clothing – I have a range of beautiful wooden toys for you to use at your shoot. The result is stunning, simple imagery where your baby is the absolute focus of the shoot.
These sessions are all inclusive, last around 30 -45 minutes and cost £200 which includes 30 digital images. Wall art is available to purchase and will be displayed at your shoot. £50 voucher towards your cakesmash session valid for 6 moths from your shoot date.
use of beautiful wooden toys
30 DIGITAL IMAGES
Often booked to celebrate babies 1st birthday, cake smash sessions run in my pop up studio at my home in Bexley Village DA5. These sessions are all inclusive. Sessions last around an hour and the cost of £250 which includes 35 digital images as well as the set up, cake, outfit and use of props. Wall art is also available to purchase and examples are displayed at the shoot. Sessions last around an hour and include the cake smash, a splash part and then finish with your baby wrapped up in a towel for some snuggly photographs. You are most welcome to have some family photographs at the end of the session. A £50 voucher will be given for use towards a full family photoshoot valid for one year from your shoot date.
CAKE SMASH SHOOT
cake, outfit, props and set up
35 DIGITAL IMAGES
£50 voucher towards a full family shoot
Nina was great with my little boy, knew exactly how to interact with him to get the best shots and was great at encouraging him to explore.
Whilst the session was not rushed whatsoever, Nina is quick to get the shots needed in order for little ones not to become tetchy.”
- What is a pop-up studio? My studio is set up in my family room. Pop up – means that it is something that I put up and down for my studio shoots. Apart from this it would be no different to going to a studio in the high street for example. I have oodles of space, a rigorous cleaning regime in place and it’s a really lovely environment to relax in for your little one’s photoshoot.
- Do you offer family studio shoots? No, all my family work is shot outdoors or in my client’s homes, please see my family page for more details.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot
- What should we wear? For all my shoots I have a serious of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful
- What procedures do you have in place for COVID? At time of writing, May 2021, pre shoot check in night before to ensure all parties are well, all adults wear face coverings when not being photographed, direct entry from outside into studio, hands sanitized on entry and outdoor shoes left in shoe box, social distancing in place with floor clearly marked, all props and blankets are thoroughly sanitized between shoots. I wear a face covering for your entire shoot. I sanitize my hands regularly. I maintain a social distance other than for new born shoots where I will be handing your baby due to the nature of the shoot. I will take a lateral flow test on the morning of all studio shoots. Any questions or concerns please just ask.
FROM THE BLOG
I am getting more and more bookings for these and I LOVE them! These cake smash photoshoots are no longer only for first birthdays and I often get babies who have missed things due to lock down, or just fancy having one of these shoots a little later than 12 months....
I love photographing newborns, and have a pop up studio in my home in Bexley Village, Kent. My studio is in my family room with 6 meters of bifold doors creating the most amazing natural light for my very natural style of photography. This little man came over last...
Natural Cake smash sessions are great and they are often booked to celebrate and mark the occasion of your little one’s first birthday. My style for these sessions is natural and super understated; your baby will remain the total focus of these shoots and not get lost...
GET IN TOUCH