KENT HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHY
LONDON, BEXLEY, SEVENOAKS & SURROUNDING AREAS
Having a decent headshot is key these days – not only for your website but for your LinkedIn and other social media platforms. Let’s face it, people rarely come to me saying ” I love having my photograph taken” but feedback after the shoots always comments on how easy I made people feel and how it “wasn’t a chore”.
I offer both Studio and environmental headshots, (for environmental, please see my commercial page). I have a light, bright and airy home studio in Bexley Kent and photograph headshots here for a wide range of businesses and individuals.
I have had local businesses send all their staff to me, we work out a schedule and they can tag team it to my studio. I photograph often for individuals who need up to date, modern and natural headshots for their work website, as well as Actor headshots, modelling portfolio updates for adults and children/students in full time education and character headshots for people in the entertainment industry.
Regular sessions last 10 – 15 minutes and you will be delivered with an online gallery to make your selection. I offer black and white headshots. Once booked in, I will provide you with a document regarding clothing choice for your headshots, and am always happy for an outfit change part way through, to give you some variety to your studio shots.
If you are looking to book a longer session, with multiple outfit/costume changes, please ask for price details
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
RATES INCLUDE IMAGES DELIVERED IN HIGH RESOLUTION FOR PRINTING, RESIZED FOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND WEB. INCLUDES LICENCE FOR PRINTING AND WEB USE.
Corporate Head Shots/Actor/Modelling portfolio updates
Shot in my home studio in DA5, these sessions take around 10 minutes, cost £125 and include 3 fully edited digital images in high res for printing and are resized for social media. A gallery of around 20 images will be sent to you from which to make your selection. We will have a very informal chat while I photograph you and I’ll help you to decide what to wear for the session if you need any guidance. These sessions are often booked to update LinkedIn profiles as well as for your company website.
Should you require a longer session, please just get in touch to discuss your requirements.
3 DIGITAL IMAGES
MODEL / ACTOR UPDATES
Child modelling updates / Child Actor headshots (includes students in full time education)
Shot in my home studio in DA5, these sessions take around 10 minutes, cost £75 and include 3 fully edited digital images in high res for printing and are resized for social media. These shoots are also a popular choice as presents for teenagers giving them content for their social media. An online gallery will be sent to you from where you can choose your 3 images and you will be able to make extra purchases, should you want more (which quite often happens). University and College students book these often, including those that want headshots for their CV’s
3 DIGITAL IMAGES
Over the past few months we have worked with Nina on a number of occasions. Every time we have been incredibly impressed with her standard of work and final results of the photographs. Nina had amazing creative direction resulting in wonderful photos of both individuals and also as a group. It is certainly a challenge to get lovely photos of a 20+ group, but Nina delivered on every level. We asked her for shots that were friendly, relaxed and not too corporate, yet still showing our brand core values and prestige, which she delivered perfectly. We will absolutely be working with Nina again and can’t recommend her highly enough. Olivia Sumner – Knight Frank Kensington Office
From the off-set, Nina was professional and prompt with everything. I needed a photo shoot to show case my new range of clothing for my business and Nina filled me with the confidence that she new exactly what she was doing when it came to this kind of shoot.
She completely got my vibe of the shoot. Nina even borrowed a prop for the shoot from a friend and brought along with her grey blankets from her house. Nothing was too much trouble!
She brought my ideas to life and I am so excited to launch the clothing range out into the world for everyone to see!
I can highly recommend Nina’s skill in photography as well as her warm yet professional and extremely efficient approach.
A big thank you Nina
I had some idea of what I wanted for the branding work, but Nina was able to develop that through her magical knowledge of the lens. I loved our session, although if I’m honest I was fairly apprehensive and was so excited by the results.
Very highly recommended.
- Meet the team shoots sound interesting, can you tell me how this works? We meet somewhere that works for you, this is often away from the office, at a breakfast meeting in a restaurant/café for example. These shoots work best when something is happening as this gives people something else to focus on other than having their photographs taken! After this, there is then a chance to also take environmental head shots (different to head shots taken in a studio setting) if you wish. The result is a great set of images showcasing how approachable and friendly the team are. Perfect for use on your website, social media channels and for printed marketing materials.
- I want imagery for my website and for printing, can you accommodate this? Yes, we will have a meeting pre-shoot to discuss your requirements and what you want your images for. This is particularly important if you are looking for banner shots for web headings for example, or square shots for product thumbnails.
- I want product photography, is this something you offer? Yes, I offer this in my home studio in Bexley. Products can be sent via courier, and couriered back once finished or you are most welcome to come to the shoot yourself particularly if your products need styling. We work together and shots can be viewed and checked on my computer as we go to ensure we have exactly what you need.
- I would like to send my team to your home studio for head shots, is this possible? Yes, if you are a local business, I can absolutely accommodate you sending your staff to my studio in small groups for individual headshots which we would schedule ahead of the date.
- I’m ready to book! What happens next? If you would like to book please get in touch. We will have a chat to check your requirements. I can either come and meet you in person, or we can have a phone or zoom chat to run through your requirements. I can help with scheduling to ensure minimum impact on your working day and an efficient use of shooting time.
FROM THE BLOG
This is by far the biggest job I have undertaken to date. When the brief came in I was so excited as it included phrases such as "edgy" "black and white", and "looking away from the camera casual shots" to update imagery for their new website. I went to meet...
It’s a new dimension in stress today - stress that has arrived in the form of a 10 foot trampoline with no safety net. Of course, said trampoline was indeed ordered with a safety net and a zip that made sure none of the boys could fall out and break anything. However,...
For several years now we've deliberated between moving home or doing some pretty major home renovations. The boys’ schools played a major part in this and when my middle son got the school he wanted, it meant my 3 boys’ schools were now in two totally different...
GET IN TOUCH