KENT MICRO WEDDING COVERAGE
pricing & info
I’m Nina, a family photographer from Bexley Kent/South East London. I specialise in capturing candid and authentic images of family life, and those important life events, freezing a snap shot in time, that passes so quickly.
I am super excited to add “Kent micro wedding coverage” to the list of photography I now offer. Having shot several, intimate ceremonies now, I am pleased to offer this as a product. I am often booked for 2 hours, to cover arrival, ceremony, formal and candid photographs after the wedding and offer this for a fully inclusive price. Included are your digital images in both high resolution for printing and web size for social media. Albums and frames are available at an additional cost and I have a wide range of stunning, bespoke, products available to view in my Bexley Village studio.
Early booking is highly recommended as my diary gets full quite quickly.
A pre shoot meeting at my studio, or via zoom, will allow you to check I am the photographer for you and go over your requirements in more details.
I can’t wait to document your special day for you!
I can’t wait to meet you!
My pricing is straight forward with no hidden costs.
My wedding coverage starts at £400 for two hours which includes your images. This includes ceremonies in Bexley and Sevenoaks. Further afield there will be an additional cost for travel.
After you have recieved your images digitally, I can help you select your favourite images from the day and create wall art from my range of products. I have multi-aperture frames showcasing several images, or single frames showcasing one favourite image. I sell collections too which can be a great way to display several of your favourite images. Super popular for weddings are my bespoke range of albums in beautiful presentation boxes. These are often duplicated for parents. Please do take a look at my wall art page for the range of products I offer.
2 hours coverage shot locally includes digital images
Travel costs added for weddings out of my local area
Longer weddings please get in touch for prices
“I booked a mini-photo shoot with Nina knowing that my boys were a bit reluctant but I needn’t have worried because as soon as they met Nina, they relaxed and enjoyed the whole shoot. Nina was friendly and fun; we all had a lovely morning. The photos were so beautiful, I knew I’d have trouble choosing, so of course I had to buy them all.
If you have children who are a bit nervous or shy I would definitely recommend Nina.”
“Nina took the kids’ pictures on her recent Bluebell shoot, she was really nice and made them feel relaxed. I have two teenagers as well as a four year old. As you can imagine, the teenagers were not keen on having a photo shoot but Nina made it fun for them and they really enjoyed it. The photos have arrived and WOW they are beautiful I love them, I am so pleased.”
“We recently had Nina over to our house to photograph our three children – already a challenging task – along with us and it was a great success. Lovely natural shots, and despite it being a bit of a foggy winter’s day, that didn’t matter in the slightest. She put everybody at ease and delivered exactly what we were looking for. I’d highly recommend!”
“Nina is an amazing photographer. I am so pleased with our beautiful family photos taken in the gorgeous lavender fields. Nina was fantastic with our children and has captured them perfectly, which has produced wonderful memories for us. Would highly recommend x”
“You have done magic! The photos are beautiful and you have got such relaxed, happy photos of everyone! You pulled out something in the moment that we didn’t even realise was there and it’s amazing to see.”
FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT GIFT VOUCHERS
Gift vouchers are also available to buy in a range of values. Check out the voucher page below to buy one.
- What if it rains? Photoshoots can continue in light rain but will be cancelled in heavy rain. Please do not worry, I will keep an eye on this and get in touch if it’s likely to be a problem.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot.
- What should we wear? For all my shoots, I have a series of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful.
- Can I bring my dog? The quick answer is almost always yes. Most of the venues I use allow people to bring well-behaved dogs, but almost all require dogs to be kept on leads. Please do consider though, that if you bring your dog, it will be in all your family photographs, as there will be no one to hold him or her for you. Dogs have a habit of looking at their owners which can result in photos with dog bottoms in!! Just something to think about!!
- I hate my photograph being taken! You really don’t need to worry about this at all. My style of photography means that all you need to do is have fun with your children and family and let me take care of the rest.
- Can the grandparents come? Absolutely! I love grandparents on my shoots, it’s such a precious relationship and one I love to capture. The only caveat to this is if it’s a mini-shoot, I’ll need you to check with me due to timings and space.
FROM THE BLOG
I am so excited to be back at Great Comp Gardens in Platt, nr. Sevenoaks this year running my Sevenoaks Autumn photoshoots. This place is so beautiful; a real secret garden in the Sevenoaks countryside. Round every corner is the most stunning beauty, with...
I am so excited to be back at Great Comp Gardens in Platt, nr. Sevenoaks this year running my Sevenoaks Autumn photoshoots. This place is so beautiful; a real secret garden in the Sevenoaks countryside. Round every corner is the most stunning beauty, with follies,...
One of my favourite sessions has to be when I get invited to your family home to photograph your precious new family addition! When your newborn comes home there is nothing quite like that feeling! It’s just so wonderful to be part of your journey, right at the...
GET IN TOUCH