KENT NEWBORN PHOTOSHOOTS
pricing & info
Studio newborn shoots provide timeless, natural images of the most precious time in your baby’s life. Shot in my usual, understated style, featuring no props and a very muted white and grey colour scheme, I create Wall Art worthy images to take pride of place in your home. These sessions last approximately two hours and will include family photographs and siblings too if applicable.
Siblings are always invited to join part way through the shoot. This ensures that I can focus on your newborn first. Siblings join after the first hour where I’ll concentrate on sibling and family images. Sessions are very relaxed and are offered when your baby is between 10-20 days old (there is a little bit of leeway on this, but this is the optimum time for those sleepy shots).
For babies over 3 weeks, I offer my usual natural style, but these sessions are totally baby-led. For more information on this, please just get in touch using the contact button on this page.
My light and airy, spacious studio is located in my home in Bexley Village DA5. This is a 20-minute train journey from London Bridge, or is easily accessible from the M25. Parking is available.
Once booked, I will schedule a zoom meeting so we can say hello “face to face” ahead of the shoot and I can go through any questions you have and let you know what to expect at your shoot.
Your photographs will be ready within two weeks and at the shoot we will schedule in your viewing appointment.
I can’t wait to meet you and capture beautiful images of your family.
Sessions are secured with a £100 shoot fee. Images and wall art are purchased once you have viewed your gallery at the package prices below.
Pre shoot consultation
35 fully edited digital images
Presentation USB stick in box containing your digital images
copy of your slideshow from your viewing
facebook timeline cover photograph
Mobile app for your smart phones
£50 discount from your sitter session
Pre shoot consultation
20 fully edited digital images
Pre shoot consultation
10 fully edited digital images
“Nina is simply AMAZING! She really is more than just a photographer. From the beginning through to the end of our newborn session we felt that our 9 day old daughter was in safe hands. It was like having a friend taking the photos for you! She was extremely confident in handling our Ada and managed to settle her into all different positions without her stirring. “
“We can’t rate Nina (photographer) highly enough! She made us feel so happy and comfortable on our newborn shoot. Her studio is beautiful! Really trendy and super clean. She ensured that the room was perfect for baby before we arrived e.g. warm temperature, white noise and vibrations to soothe baby at the ready. Nina was very skilful and patient in getting the shots we wanted and was so gentle when holding and manoeuvring our baby (into natural positions) We are so pleased with the beautiful photos of our baby girl that we will treasure forever!”
“Her experience and professionalism allowed us to sit back and relax whilst the shoot took place! Something you really appreciate as new parents.”
“I recently had a newborn photoshoot with Nina. I was apprehensive attending the shoot with a two week old baby but Nina immediately put my mind at ease. She was extremely warm and welcoming. Nina was not phased when our baby began to cry. She used calming music and white noise to settle her. We are over the moon with the photographs that Nina took and we will treasure them always. Thank you Nina, we will definitely be recommending 3 Boys & Me to friends and family.”
“Nina is absolutely fantastic at what she does and very patient. A truly professional and warm service. She makes you feel comfortable and she’s so friendly. She takes such beautiful photographs each time and I have used her twice so far for modelling and lavender shoots. I will certainly be using her again!”
“What I liked most about the cake smash shoot was how much Nina focused on my baby being the centre of the picture rather than the props! “
“Nina is extremely talented and has a fantastic eye for great shots.”
- My home studio is a relaxed space, decorated in white tones to suit my photography style. It’s a relaxed space with chilled music, coffee and a sofa to sit on and watch the photoshoot take place. Some shoots require more parental participation than others but the feel is relaxed and informal.
- Do you offer family studio shoots? During all studio shoots, I like to take the opportunity to capture you as a family. In some, this is more involved than others. With newborn shoots, I always like to get both parents to have a few shots taken with their baby. I do not offer full family shoots in my studio – these are either shot outdoors or in my client’s home, please see my family page for more details.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot
- What should we wear? For all my shoots I have a series of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful
- What procedures do you have in place for COVID? *Updated January 2022* I will do a lateral flow test and wear a mask for all newborn photoshoots. For all other indoor shoots, if this is a requirement, please do let me know. Hand sanitiser is available on entry, masks are currently not required for studio visitors but can be worn at your choice, this will be updated along with any guideline changes. Any questions regarding COVID please do ask; my aim is for you to feel secure during your photoshoot and for me to ensure everyone’s safety.
FROM THE BLOG
I am super excited to share some photographs from a recent baby shoot in my new home studio space in Bexley, Kent. These shoots are for older babies, generally 18 months to 3 years, before they start pre-school. There is currently a bit of a gap between your cake...
It’s such an exciting time of the year and I adore capturing little ones at Christmas in my Bexley Village pop up studio. This year, the addition of a bed gives me the oppotunity to add some super cute Christmas PJ shots for your little ones, all shot in my...
I am so pleased and excited to announce my Bexley Maternity photoshoots in my Bexley Village pop up studio. In my usual, understated style, I will capture you at the most exciting time of your life, when your baby is on its way. Usually shot around 34-37 weeks, these...
GET IN TOUCH
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.