KENT CHRISTENING PHOTOGRAPHY
pricing & info
I offer natural, documentary style photography for christenings and this is something I really love to do. As a Kent Christening photographer, I mainly cover Sevenoaks, Bexley and the surrounding areas, as well as being available to cover central London, and am used to covering these in both small village churches and more modern, urban settings.
Two hours ensures I am able to capture guests arriving for the service, the service itself, group shots after the service (a list of who’s who always comes in handy at this point!) and some of the after party set up and finally, the christening party in action, if the locations are near enough time wise.
My pricing is straight forward with no hidden costs.
I have a minimum booking of 2 hours for which i charge £450, subsequent hours can be covered at a cost of £200 per hour. My rates include your digital images which are delivered in both high resolution for printing, and websize for social sharing. If your ceremony is Ffurther afield there will be an additional cost for travel.
2 hours coverage shot locally includes digital images
Travel costs added for CHRISTENINGS out of my local area
Extra hours charged at £150 per hour, including digital images.
“I booked a mini-photo shoot with Nina knowing that my boys were a bit reluctant but I needn’t have worried because as soon as they met Nina, they relaxed and enjoyed the whole shoot. Nina was friendly and fun; we all had a lovely morning. The photos were so beautiful, I knew I’d have trouble choosing, so of course I had to buy them all.
If you have children who are a bit nervous or shy I would definitely recommend Nina.”
“Nina took the kids’ pictures on her recent Bluebell shoot, she was really nice and made them feel relaxed. I have two teenagers as well as a four year old. As you can imagine, the teenagers were not keen on having a photo shoot but Nina made it fun for them and they really enjoyed it. The photos have arrived and WOW they are beautiful I love them, I am so pleased.”
“We recently had Nina over to our house to photograph our three children – already a challenging task – along with us and it was a great success. Lovely natural shots, and despite it being a bit of a foggy winter’s day, that didn’t matter in the slightest. She put everybody at ease and delivered exactly what we were looking for. I’d highly recommend!”
“Nina is an amazing photographer. I am so pleased with our beautiful family photos taken in the gorgeous lavender fields. Nina was fantastic with our children and has captured them perfectly, which has produced wonderful memories for us. Would highly recommend x”
“You have done magic! The photos are beautiful and you have got such relaxed, happy photos of everyone! You pulled out something in the moment that we didn’t even realise was there and it’s amazing to see.”
FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT GIFT VOUCHERS
Gift vouchers are also available to buy in a range of values. Check out the voucher page below to buy one.
- What if it rains? Photoshoots can continue in light rain but will be cancelled in heavy rain. Please do not worry, I will keep an eye on this and get in touch if it’s likely to be a problem.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot.
- What should we wear? For all my shoots, I have a series of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful.
- Can I bring my dog? The quick answer is almost always yes. Most of the venues I use allow people to bring well-behaved dogs, but almost all require dogs to be kept on leads. Please do consider though, that if you bring your dog, it will be in all your family photographs, as there will be no one to hold him or her for you. Dogs have a habit of looking at their owners which can result in photos with dog bottoms in!! Just something to think about!!
- I hate my photograph being taken! You really don’t need to worry about this at all. My style of photography means that all you need to do is have fun with your children and family and let me take care of the rest.
- Can the grandparents come? Absolutely! I love grandparents on my shoots, it’s such a precious relationship and one I love to capture. The only caveat to this is if it’s a mini-shoot, I’ll need you to check with me due to timings and space.
FROM THE BLOG
I am so excited to be back at Great Comp Gardens in Platt, nr. Sevenoaks this year running my Sevenoaks Autumn photoshoots. This place is so beautiful; a real secret garden in the Sevenoaks countryside. Round every corner is the most stunning beauty, with...
I am so excited to be back at Great Comp Gardens in Platt, nr. Sevenoaks this year running my Sevenoaks Autumn photoshoots. This place is so beautiful; a real secret garden in the Sevenoaks countryside. Round every corner is the most stunning beauty, with follies,...
One of my favourite sessions has to be when I get invited to your family home to photograph your precious new family addition! When your newborn comes home there is nothing quite like that feeling! It’s just so wonderful to be part of your journey, right at the...
GET IN TOUCH