Kent Maternity Photography
pricing & info
New for 2022, I have added maternity to my studio itinerary! Shot in my usual, understated and natural way, I will capture the beauty and excitement of your pregnancy and impending arrival.Shot between 32-37 weeks, in my light and airy home studio, located in Bexley Village DA5, you will enjoy a relaxed session where your partner and your other children (should this not be your first) can get involved too. I have a studio wardrobe which consists of cosy grey jumpers, comfy cardigans, oversized white shirts and some pretty kimono style outfits, which lend themselves perfectly to the style of the shoot. The clothes will also showcase the beauty of your changing body and adds a romantic layer for your bump. We can discuss your styling at the point of booking.
Sessions are secured with a £100 shoot fee. Images are purchased once you have viewed your gallery at the package prices below.
ALL DIGITAL IMAGES (APPROX 20)
£50 VOUCHER TOWARDS NEWBORN SHOOT
10 DIGITAL IMAGES
“Nina is simply AMAZING! She really is more than just a photographer. From the beginning through to the end of our newborn session, we felt that our 9-day old daughter was in safe hands. It was like having a friend taking the photos for you! She was extremely confident in handling our Ada and managed to settle her into all different positions without her stirring.”
“Having had Nina for my little boy’s newborn photoshoot, I knew I wanted her to do his 1 year cake smash!”
“Her experience and professionalism allowed us to sit back and relax whilst the shoot took place! Something you really appreciate as new parents.”
“Going to Nina’s home studio was ideal, very spacious, welcoming, extremely clean and comfortable.
Nina was great with my little boy, she knew exactly how to interact with him to get the best shots and was great at encouraging him to explore.
Whilst the session was not rushed whatsoever, Nina is quick to get the shots needed in order for little ones not to become tetchy.”
“We got our images back promptly and literally loved all the photos! The online gallery for viewing is fantastic and feels really personable. If you’re thinking about booking Nina to capture your new born, DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed! She has captured our Ada with images we will cherish forever”
“My pictures are stunning, ones to cherish. Nina’s aftercare regarding prints, which are of extremely good quality, and ideas for displays is second to none.”
“What I liked most about the cake smash shoot was how much Nina focused on my baby being the centre of the picture rather than the props! “
“Nina is extremely talented and has a fantastic eye for great shots.”
- What if it rains? Photoshoots can continue in light rain but will be cancelled in heavy rain. Please do not worry, I will keep an eye on this and get in touch if it’s likely to be a problem.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot.
- What should we wear? For all my shoots, I have a series of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful.
- Can I bring my dog? The quick answer is almost always yes. Most of the venues I use allow people to bring well-behaved dogs, but almost all require dogs to be kept on leads. Please do consider though, that if you bring your dog, it will be in all your family photographs, as there will be no one to hold him or her for you. Dogs have a habit of looking at their owners which can result in photos with dog bottoms in!! Just something to think about!!
- I hate my photograph being taken! You really don’t need to worry about this at all. My style of photography means that all you need to do is have fun with your children and family and let me take care of the rest.
- Can the grandparents come? Absolutely! I love grandparents on my shoots, it’s such a precious relationship and one I love to capture. The only caveat to this is if it’s a mini-shoot, I’ll need you to check with me due to timings and space.
FROM THE BLOG
I am super excited to share some photographs from a recent baby shoot in my new home studio space in Bexley, Kent. These shoots are for older babies, generally 18 months to 3 years, before they start pre-school. There is currently a bit of a gap between your cake...
It’s such an exciting time of the year and I adore capturing little ones at Christmas in my Bexley Village pop up studio. This year, the addition of a bed gives me the oppotunity to add some super cute Christmas PJ shots for your little ones, all shot in my...
I am so pleased and excited to announce my Bexley Maternity photoshoots in my Bexley Village pop up studio. In my usual, understated style, I will capture you at the most exciting time of your life, when your baby is on its way. Usually shot around 34-37 weeks, these...
GET IN TOUCH
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.