KENT CAKE SMASH PHOTOSHOOTS
pricing & info
These are often booked to celebrate baby’s 1st birthday. Sessions last around an hour and start with some shots of your little one playing, before moving onto the cake smash itself.
Once your little one has made a wonderful mess smashing up their cake, we move to the splash part of the shoot with my cute, plastic roll top white bath, before ending with some snuggle shots in a gorgeous white dressing gown.
I will happily include photographs with parents too, if you wish. As with all my shoots, siblings are most welcome, but I ask that they are brought along towards the end of the shoot.
My light and airy, spacious studio is located in my home in Bexley Village DA5. This is a 20 minute train journey from London Bridge, or easily accesible from the M25. Parking is available.
Sessions are secured with a £100 shoot fee. Images are purchased once you have viewed your gallery at the package prices below.
All around 35/40 fully edited digital images
Mobile app for your smart phones
£50 discount from a full family session
20 fully edited digital images
10 fully edited digital images
Nina was great with my little boy, knew exactly how to interact with him to get the best shots and was great at encouraging him to explore.
Whilst the session was not rushed whatsoever, Nina is quick to get the shots needed in order for little ones not to become tetchy.”
- My home studio is a relaxed space, decorated in white tones to suit my photography style. A relaxed space with chilled music, coffee, and a sofa to sit on and watch the photoshoot take place. Some shoots require more parental participation than others! but the feel is relaxed and informal.
- Do you offer family studio shoots? During all studio shoots, I like to take the oppotunity to capture you as a family, in some, this is more involved than others. Newborn shoots I always like to get both parents to have a few shots taken with their baby. I do not offer full family shoots in my studio -these are either shot outdoors or in my client’s homes, please see my family page for more details.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot
- What should we wear? For all my shoots I have a series of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful
- What procedures do you have in place for COVID? Updted January 2022. I wear a mask for all studio photoshoots. Hand sanitizer available on entry, masks are currently not required for studio visitors but can be worn at your choice, this will be updated along with any guideline changes. A lateral flow test is taken on the morning of your shoot, and the results registered. Any questions regarding COVID please ask, my aim is for you to feel secure during your photoshoot and for me to ensure everyones safety.
FROM THE BLOG
It’s such an exciting time of the year and I adore capturing little ones at Christmas in my Bexley Village pop up studio. This year, the addition of a bed gives me the oppotunity to add some super cute Christmas PJ shots for your little ones, all shot in my...
I am so pleased and excited to announce my Bexley Maternity photoshoots in my Bexley Village pop up studio. In my usual, understated style, I will capture you at the most exciting time of your life, when your baby is on its way. Usually shot around 34-37 weeks, these...
I am getting more and more bookings for these and I LOVE them! These cake smash photoshoots are no longer only for first birthdays and I often get babies who have missed things due to lock down, or just fancy having one of these shoots a little later than 12 months....
GET IN TOUCH