KENT CAKE SMASH PHOTOSHOOTS
pricing & info
Kent cake smash photoshoots are super popular and often booked to mark the milestone of your little one turning 1.
These are shot in my usual, understated style, to ensure your baby isn’t lost amongst busy sets ups and lots of props. Stripped back sets focusing on pastel shades, or often, just white, these sessions last approximately an hour and will include family photographs and siblings too if applicable.
Once your little one has made a wonderful mess smashing up their cake, we move to the splash part of the shoot with my cute, plastic roll top white bath, before ending with some snuggle shots in a gorgeous white dressing gown. I spend a little bit of time, either at the begining or the end, photographing play time with my vintage cameras and wooden toys.
My light and airy, spacious Kent cake smash photography studio is located in my home in Bexley Village DA5. This is a 20-minute train journey from London Bridge, or is easily accessible from the junction 2 on the M25. Parking is available.
Shoot costs £115
this includes your cake and personalised wooden spoon (if you have booked with enough notice).
Images and wall art are purchased once you have viewed your gallery at the package prices below.
PRE SHOOT CONSULTATION
ALL 30 FULLY EDITED DIGITAL IMAGES
PRESENTATION USB STICK IN BOX CONTAINING YOUR DIGITAL IMAGES
COPY OF YOUR SLIDESHOW FROM YOUR VIEWING
FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER PHOTOGRAPH
MOBILE APP FOR YOUR SMART PHONES
£50 DISCOUNT FROM A FULL FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT
Pre shoot consultation
10 fully edited digital images
Pre shoot consultation
5 fully edited digital images
“Nina is simply AMAZING! She really is more than just a photographer. From the beginning through to the end of our newborn session we felt that our 9-day old daughter was in safe hands. It was like having a friend take the photos for you! She was extremely confident in handling our Ada and managed to settle her into all different positions without her stirring.”
“Having had Nina for my little boy’s newborn photoshoot I knew I wanted her to do his 1 year cake smash!”
“Her experience and professionalism allowed us to sit back and relax whilst the shoot took place! Something you really appreciate as new parents.”
Nina was great with my little boy, knew exactly how to interact with him to get the best shots and was great at encouraging him to explore.
Whilst the session was not rushed whatsoever, Nina is quick to get the shots needed in order for little ones not to become tetchy.”
“We got our images back promptly and literally loved all the photos! If you’re thinking about booking Nina to capture your newborn, DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed! She has captured our Ada with images we will cherish forever.”
“My pictures are stunning, ones to cherish. Nina’s aftercare regarding prints, which are of extremely good quality, and ideas for displays is second to none.”
“What I liked most about the cake smash shoot was how much Nina focused on my baby being the centre of the picture rather than the props!”
“Nina is extremely talented and has a fantastic eye for great shots.”
- My home studio is a relaxed space, decorated in white tones to suit my photography style. A relaxed space with chilled music, coffee, and a sofa to sit on and watch the photoshoot take place. Some shoots require more parental participation than others! but the feel is relaxed and informal.
- Do you offer family studio shoots? During all studio shoots, I like to take the oppotunity to capture you as a family, in some, this is more involved than others. Newborn shoots I always like to get both parents to have a few shots taken with their baby. I do not offer full family shoots in my studio -these are either shot outdoors or in my client’s homes, please see my family page for more details.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot
- What should we wear? For all my shoots I have a series of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful
- What procedures do you have in place for COVID? Updted July 2022 I wear a mask for newborn photoshoots. Hand sanitizer available if required, I use this frequently when handeling newborns masks are not required for studio visitors but can be worn at your choice, this will be updated along with any guideline changes. A lateral flow test is taken for newborn shoots only. Any questions regarding COVID please ask, my aim is for you to feel secure during your photoshoot and for me to ensure everyones safety.
FROM THE BLOG
I had seen the occasional photograph on Pinterest over the years of little girls wearing their mummy's wedding dress, their tiny feet in mummy's shoes. I had not had the chance to shoot this kind of thing before, so I was especially excited when Kaylie contacted me to...
My newborn photography is extremely striped back. Shot in my Kent photography studio, I like to ensure that your baby remains the sole focus of the image. I have a beautiful, spacious home studio, white walls, white floor and beautiful light, defused with voile that...
I am super excited to share some photographs from a recent baby shoot in my new home studio space in Bexley, Kent. These shoots are for older babies, generally 18 months to 3 years, before they start pre-school. There is currently a bit of a gap between your cake...
GET IN TOUCH