KENT TODDLER PHOTOSHOOTS
pricing & info
Kent Toddler photoshoots are lots of fun and last around 30 minutes. These shoots are suitable for little ones from around 18 months to school age.
The shoot fee of £100 includes your shoot and 3 digital images chosen from a selection of around 33 images. These will be selected at your viewing.
Shot in my usual, stripped back, natural style, these shoots are totally led by your child. Toys are put out for them to play with and the result is wonderful, natural imagery of your child playing. Close up shots are taken too and there is a chance for some family photographs at the end, if you wish.
My light and airy, spacious Kent studio is located in my home in Bexley Village DA5. This is a 20 minute train journey from London Bridge, or easily accessible from junction 2 on the M25. Parking is available.
Sessions cost £100 and include 3 digital images.
Additional images and wall art can be purchased once you have viewed your gallery at the package prices below.
There is no obligation to purchase extra digital images with these mini shoots
All digital images from your viewing
facebook timeline cover photograph
Mobile app for your smart phones
20 fully edited digital images
10 fully edited digital images
Nina was great with my little boy, knew exactly how to interact with him to get the best shots and was great at encouraging him to explore.
Whilst the session was not rushed whatsoever, Nina is quick to get the shots needed in order for little ones not to become tetchy.”
- My home studio is a relaxed space, decorated in white tones to suit my photography style. A relaxed space with chilled music, coffee, and a sofa to sit on and watch the photoshoot take place. Some shoots require more parental participation than others! but the feel is relaxed and informal.
- Do you offer family studio shoots? During all studio shoots, I like to take the oppotunity to capture you as a family, in some, this is more involved than others. Newborn shoots I always like to get both parents to have a few shots taken with their baby. I do not offer full family shoots in my studio -these are either shot outdoors or in my client’s homes, please see my family page for more details.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot
- What should we wear? For all my shoots I have a series of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful
- What procedures do you have in place for COVID? Updted July 2022 I wear a mask for newborn photoshoots. Hand sanitizer available if required, I use this frequently when handeling newborns masks are not required for studio visitors but can be worn at your choice, this will be updated along with any guideline changes. A lateral flow test is taken for newborn shoots only. Any questions regarding COVID please ask, my aim is for you to feel secure during your photoshoot and for me to ensure everyones safety.
FROM THE BLOG
I had seen the occasional photograph on Pinterest over the years of little girls wearing their mummy's wedding dress, their tiny feet in mummy's shoes. I had not had the chance to shoot this kind of thing before, so I was especially excited when Kaylie contacted me to...
My newborn photography is extremely striped back. Shot in my Kent photography studio, I like to ensure that your baby remains the sole focus of the image. I have a beautiful, spacious home studio, white walls, white floor and beautiful light, defused with voile that...
I am super excited to share some photographs from a recent baby shoot in my new home studio space in Bexley, Kent. These shoots are for older babies, generally 18 months to 3 years, before they start pre-school. There is currently a bit of a gap between your cake...
GET IN TOUCH