KENT MINI PHOTOSHOOTS
Pricing & Info
I’m Nina, mum to 3 crazy boys and living in Bexley Kent/South East London. I am a family documentary photographer, specialising capturing candid and authentic images of family life. I have spent the last 6 years photographing local families working with hundreds of families each year helping them capture beautiful memories, freezing a snap shots in time, that when our children are small, passes so quickly.
Mini shoots are shorter sessions, generally lasting around half an hour. They are on set dates, times and at venues i choose and i am fortunate to have relationships with several great places that allow me to take my families into their gardens, often when they are closed to the public. They are great if you schedules are busy or to either see if your children enjoy the shoot. I have clients who book these year on year to update their photographs and wall art.
When available, you can book these sessions direct, below, or please contact me to go on a priority booking list for the relevant shoot you are looking to book.
Thankyou! any questions please just ask and i cant wait to meet you!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Who are mini shoots for? –Mini shoots are great if you have children that quickly adapt to new situations. They are also for families of up to 4 siblings due to the short timing. If you are looking for an extended family shoot, or are lucky enough to have 5 or more children! Then please do look at my full family sessions which will be tailored to your family.
- What if it rains? Photoshoots can continue in light rain but will be cancelled in heavy rain. Please do not worry, I will be keeping an eye on this and be in touch if it’s likely to be a problem.
- What if someone is ill on the day? As a mum myself, I know how little ones can suddenly become unwell. Please just let me know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your shoot
- What should we wear? For all my shoots I have a serious of shoot guides that include a paragraph on what to wear. What you wear makes a big difference to your shoot so clients find this advice super helpful
- Can I bring my dog? The quick answer is almost always yes. Most of the venues I use allow people to bring well behaved dogs, but almost all require dogs to be kept on leads. Please do consider though, that if you bring your dog, it will be in all your family photographs, as there will be no one to hold him or her for you. Dogs have a habit of looking at their owners which can result in photos with dog bottoms in!! just something to think about!!
- I hate my photograph being taken! You really don’t need to worry about this at all. My style of photography means that all you need to do is have fun with your children and family and let me take care of the rest.